Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday's Mini-trips

I haven't done any big shopping trips lately because I've been so busy, but today I couldn't resist using up a couple coupons on a few sales that were about to end. I went to CVS and Walgreens. At CVS I used the $10 ECB from last Friday's trip to get a box of U by Kotex ($3.99 after this printable), some hair rollers($5.49), and some chocolate to take up the rest of the $10. I paid $1.42 in tax and that's it. The best part is I got $4.99 back in ECBs from purchasing the Kotex product and I got a surprise coupon for $4 off my next order of $20 or more!! I saved over $11 this trip and got $9 in coupons for future use!

At Walgreens this week Covergirl cosmetics were on sale buy 1 get 1 half off so I went in to use the coupons I got from my CVS trip last week from the Tampax packages. Each coupon was for $5 off any two Covergirl products. Walgreens also had a few Pilot pens on sale for $0.99 each and I had a coupon for $1/1 which made them free! I got everything pictured here for $5.95 before taxes. Nothing amazing, but still a $16 savings.

This wasn't the best week for couponing and everything, but I couldn't resist getting in on just a couple deals. It looks like it could be a few weeks before any awesome deals come up, but we'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment