Saturday, July 24, 2010

A few weeks' worth of Freebies!


Everything seen in this picture was 100% free in one way or another. There were several other things that I have gotten free, such as additional coupons, another box of Pop-Tarts, more toothpaste, more feminine care products, lotion samples, and coffee samples that just didn't make it into the picture. Everything except for the Purex, all, and U by Kotex samples I got from getting in on sales and using coupons. But every week I sign up for samples and coupons to be mailed to me through various places like Wal-Mart and manufacturer's websites. It's a quick way to pick up a few extra deals!

I'm not trying to brag, I just wanted to show you how a little extra work in clipping coupons can really pay off!!

1 comment:

  1. This is impressive? Would you mind listing what sort of sites you go to get free products sent to you? I need to get on that gravy train!

    ReplyDelete